Phone: 212-777-7113   Email:

Condo/CoOp/Renter’s Insurance Quote

CoOp/Condo/Renter’s insurance provides coverage for your unit where your condominium association’s insurance stops. Your association typically insures the building and other common areas, but you are responsible for the interior of your unit. Typically, you need personal property and liability insurance, in addition to protection for your floors, walls, cabinets, and fixtures that your association’s insurance probably will not cover.

Every association’s insurance policy is different regarding what each unit owner is responsible for, so it is important to review your association policy and coop by-laws carefully.

Request a quote for competitive Condo, CoOp, and Renter’s Insurance rates using our form, and a qualified Honig Conte Porrino agent will be in touch with you shortly.

Quotes are of no obligation. This information will be kept confidential and will be used for quote purposes only.

by clicking submit you acknowledge that you have read the quoting disclosure set forth by the insurer and would like to continue.